Saturday, June 18, 2011

Spring Traditions

I didn't get to post a 'like' yesterday because I was pre-occupied with the fact that it was Friday & instead lay on my couch and watched Transformers. So today I will post 2.

Seems like every spring a Robin builds her nest on my porch, in one of my flower baskets, or in close proximity to the hustle & bustle that is my family. This spring I got some great photos of this event. They are my first like...











My 2nd like is another spring 'tradition' ... a visit to the sugar bush of some dear friends of my family. I've been going since I was a kid... and it is the perfect example of what a sugar bush should be. I LOVE it.





















1 comment:

Holly said...

OMG! Those robin egg and hatch-lings (what are baby birds called again?) are so INCREDIBLE! They can't even open their eyes yet! How amazing! Thanks for sharing this xoxo