Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Artist Within...

I am totally on this vintage/creepy doll kick. So much so that it is taking up another day's worth of like... And I still don't even have my first doll.

I've always loved mixed media art. Every time I gawk at someone's incredible ability to grab inanimate objects & everyday materials and create the most unique pieces of art I can't help but wonder... why didn't I think of that? I swear I am an INCREDIBLE artist trapped inside my body with ideas for mixed media art, painting, fashion & choreography that I just cannot express for the life of me. I need to pair up with someone who has the artistic capability to bring my mental art to life. 


Here are some pieces I have found on etsy. LOVE THEM. Click on the photo to go to the artist's store and please don't buy it unless it is for me... :o)








No comments: