Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Princess Juliet

Today's like (or rather yesterday's because I was too tired to post last night) is a 2 for one. The first part of the like is www.Picknik.com which is a photo editing website. I love how it lets me write directly on my photos. The second part is Princess Juliet's birthday on May 28th. It was such an amazing time and the experience as a whole couldn't have been anymore how I imagined it would or could go... it was perfect. She was like a bride getting ready for her wedding... and the playing was so hard & fun that everyone was just happy happy happy.







 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love.

Holly said...

OMG. the cuteness in unbearable - I can't take it. Lol. simply amazing, she is. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Juliet you really are a princess

Love
Grampa Clive

Tofiq news24 said...

Wow.nice article...tofiq news24