Saturday, June 11, 2011

40 Days, 40 Likes

Hi there. I'm not going to go into how lazy I've been as a blogger and such but rather try to just start anew and hope to pique your interest. 

I'm going to challenge myself and try to post for 40 straight days, 40 things that I like. First off... I'd like to mention my last blog post and tell you all the you MUST go check out the link I posted. I would love to hear your thoughts about it. I've watched it a few times and love it every time.


Okay... so lets get started. I've had this link in my inbox for sooooo long that I've wanted to post so I am going to use it for my first like. 

Alexa Meade is an artist who doesn't paint on canvas but rather directly ON her subjects and then photographs them to give the illusion that they are paintings... it's quite incredible.


Her Flikr photo stream is here 

For more info you can visit her website at http://alexameade.com/portfolio.html

So... what did you think?? 

1 comment:

Holly said...

Nice to see you back =)
I LOVE Meade's work! It's soooo amazing!