Thursday, September 23, 2010

om shanti

So I was part of the filming of my yogi's new yoga show for Cogeco cable.. there I am... in the back on the right. Only female gutsy enough to film a 2 hour yoga video RIGHT beside a 10 foot drop into the river... a 2 hour yoga video largly based on Bikram's style of yoga... balance poses. FUN! Needless to say yoga, especially back bends & balance poses, have a whole new meaning and degree of difficulty when done outdoors. It's not very easy to focus on moving clouds in a big blue sky... or on the river... or bending backwards desperatley searching for a focal point on the banks of the other side of the river so you don't lose balance and fall into the water.... CUT! It was awesome tho... and I think I rocked Dandayamana-Janushirasana..

2 comments:

Roxanne Ross said...

way to go girl!

Stephanie said...

Of course you rocked. I want to see the show!