Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Nightmare Before Christmas

It's no joke... Christmas is upon us. The lights are up ALL over the neighbourhood (including our house at the request of my son). Everything is in full swing. This also means the kids are counting down the days and wondering why it's not tomorrow. They're looking at, or in Sam's case sleeping with toy fliers & making their numerous toy requests. Juliet, although very enthusiastic about what toys she wants Santa to bring, is a little afraid of which Santa will be coming.

My kids LOVE Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas and have seen it a hundred times. However, due to that love Juliet is now afraid that Jack Santa Claus is coming and is going to bring her bad toys... like this lovely severed head. I keep re-assuring her that it's not Jack who will be coming but the REAL Santa Claus.. but she still questions it. 

Lovely... as I'm sitting here writing this post my son just came to me and asked... 

"Mommy is Jack going to come to our house for Christmas?" 

Here we go again...

No comments: