Sunday, October 17, 2010

Earth laughs in flowers.

I took this photo in the Jardin Jeanne D'Arc (Joan of Arc Garden) while honeymooning in Quebec City. I think this is when I really started getting into macro. I took a lot of pictures of bees feeding off flowers in the garden. I love photographing flowers. I will post some more of my flower photography... but this one is my fave. I LOVE echinacea... or rather the 'cone flower'... and this is a great shot of one.

Dianne & Lory III's garden - North Van
Hydrangea - Dianne & Lory III's garden - North Van
Dianne & Lory III's Garden - North Van

White Rock, BC
Lac Morency - St. Hippolyte, Qc
Grampa Clive's house - White Rock, BC
Lac Morency - St. Hippolyte, Qc

Lac Morency - St. Hippolyte, Qc

Lac Morency - St. Hippolyte, Qc.

Brockville, ON

Hibiscus- Provo - Turks & Caicos Islands, BWI

Poppy -  Sidewalk in White Rock, BC

Grampa Clive's rose bush - White Rock, BC

1 comment:

Holly said...

Heehee! I've been blog stalking you for a while now. Of course I'm sure you know that since you probably check your stats =). Loving the pics (especially these flowers!) and the thoughts. I saw you added my blog to your list. So I decided to come out from my hiding spot. I was so touched that you added me that I decided to add a "My Blog List" gadget too! As of today, you're on my page now. So is Jenne. It's exciting to follow blogs of people you know.