Sunday, October 31, 2010

BOO!

So Halloween was a success!! I should keep track of how many hours go into this holiday... geez. Juliet wanted to be a ghost.. and that was okay with Sam as long as she didn't scare him. Sam wanted to be R2D2. I don't believe in buying Halloween costumes. When I was a kid I don't think you could buy costumes.. so my mother always made them. And that is what I do for my kids. An hour tops on my ghost.


   




I don't know how many hours I spent on R2D2... but it was WELL worth it. Sam looked awesome.


Then came the pumpkins. Oh yes.. the pumpkins. I spent about 6 hours today carving pumpkins. There was no shortage of pumpkins on my front porch. Did I mention the pumpkins???


So.. like I said, Halloween was a success. Here are a few close-ups of the pumpkins and if you'd like to get up close & personal there's some actual footage... trick or treating & the pumpkin menagerie.  





 


3 comments:

Tara said...

Awesome pumpkins and even more awesome costumes!!

Roxanne Ross said...

wow!

sbsterling said...

Pretty fantastic, lady!