Thursday, January 6, 2011

Trans Siberian Orchestra

In all the hustle 'n bustle of the holiday season I failed to post something about the TSO show we went to on December 22nd. It's our 2nd annual show... and it's sorta becoming a "Christmas isn't Christmas without it" kind of tradition. I HIGHLY recommend the event to anyone who loves a GREAT performance and a slightly different approach to the holiday season with a twist of rock 'n roll.

Thanks to the magic of my iPhone I was able to capture some photos & a couple of very interesting videos that showcase the amazement of the TSO as well as the 2 head-banging teenagers sitting in front of us. The vids are sorta long but worth it. Check out Pachelbels Canon here & the AMAZING grand finale here. There are a couple of other TSO videos on my youtube channel if you so desire...







No comments: